Donations made to the Edmonton Griesbach Conservative Association are used to promote the Conservative message between elections and to assist our candidate in the next election. Contributions to the Conservative Party of Canada are used nationally to promote the Conservative cause. Canadians may contribute up to $1,525 annually to a Conservative Association and $1,525 to the Conservative Party of Canada. We encourage you to donate at all levels, but our preference is that you support your local Conservative Association.
Political Donations Result in a Tax Refund
Donations generally qualify for up to 75% of the amount of your annual Donation.
• $100 donation results in a $75 refund (your net cost $25)
• $400 results in a $300 refund (your net cost $100)
• The maximum donation in a year of $1,525 results in a $625 refund (the maximum refund amount).
If you donate through this website, you will be issued an email acknowledgement of your donation. Official tax receipts for donations are issued in February, 2017.
By submitting a Donation, I certify:
1. I am a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada and I am making this contribution with my personal credit card and not a corporate credit card;
2. This contribution is not from a corporation;
3. The funds I am donating are from me and are not being provided by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
To donate by mail:
Personal cheques or money orders should be made payable to 'Edmonton Griesbach Conservative Association' and may be mailed to:
EDMONTON GRIESBACH CONSERVATIVE ASSOCIATION
PO BOX 51017 HIGHLANDS
EDMONTON, AB T5W 5G5